Skip to content
Tim Mielke, Photographer
Watertown, WI, 53094
- Associate Professor & Staff, Maranatha Baptist University, Watertown, WI, Jan. 2009 – present
• Teach courses in video and photography in the Digital Media and Photography programs.
• Director of Photography Communications
- Photographer, Self Employed, Jan. 2006-present
• Operate Milky Way Photography, professional photography of weddings, portraits, and sports.
- Instructor, Pillsbury Baptist Bible College, Owatonna, MN, Aug. 2006 – Dec. 2008
• Taught courses in the associate degree of photography.
• Campus Photographer
- Teaching Assistant, Pillsbury Baptist Bible College, Owatonna, MN, Aug. 2005 – May 2006
• Student-assistant for students in photography projects and assignments.
- Intern for Sonlight Studios and Cine-Cermin Productions.
- Formulated, wrote, and implemented my course notes for the photography programs at Maranatha and Pillsbury College.
- Recording engineer and editor for one year for the weekly radio broadcast the ‘Pillsbury Perspective.’
- Three credits short of a Graphic Design minor from Pillsbury College.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, InDesign, and Final Cut Pro
- Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver
- Servant Leader
- Desire to Learn New Things
- M.F.A. Photography (2017), Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA
- M.Photog. (in progress), Professional Photographers of America, Atlanta, GA
- M.A. Multimedia Communication (2011), Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA
- B.S., Bible, Photography and Business (2006), Pillsbury Baptist Bible College, Owatonna, MN
Honors & Awards:
- Commercial Photography Awareness Certified
- Graduated: Cum Laude, students with 3.5-3.74 GPA
- Member of Professional Photographers of America since 2006