These are the step-by-step walk-throughs from the Adobe Photoshop 2023 Classroom in a Book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/0137965893/…
Learn how to use the painting tools to become the next Claude Monet or Leonardo Da Vinci.
- About the Mixer Brush 0:00
- Artist Examples using the Mixer Brush 0:45
- Getting Started 1:15
- Selecting brush settings 1:42
- Experimenting with wetness options and brushes 3:41
- Mixing Colors 8:44
- Mixing colors with a photograph 12:09
- Loading custom brush presets 12:33
- Creating a custom brush preset 14:15
- Painting and mixing colors with brush presets 16:51
Purchasing the book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0137965893/… ISBN-10: 0-13-796589-3 ISBN-13: 978-0-13-796589-2
Learn to create and edit images using Adobe Photoshop Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2023 release) uses real-world, project-based learning to cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. For beginners and experienced users alike, you can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.