Welcome to Episode 3 of “Almost Professional Photoshop”! In this edition, we’re diving deep into advanced Photoshop techniques to take an already impressive composited image of an polar bear stopping traffic in New York City and make it even better. Join us as we explore the intricacies of enhancing this digital composition.
In this video, we break down the following key aspects:
- Utilizing brightness and contrast layers to seamlessly blend elements and conceal minor imperfections.
- Exploring non-destructive editing techniques, including the use of adjustment layers with clipping masks to harmonize the bear’s colors with its new surroundings.
- Creating multiple shadow layers to make the bear look like a part of the scene, considering the diverse light sources present.
- Selectively darkening the front of the bear to match the lighting conditions, adding a touch of realism to the composition.
- Practical tips and tricks for sharpening your Photoshop skills and achieving professional-grade results in your projects.
Whether you’re a seasoned Photoshop enthusiast or just getting started, you’ll find valuable insights and techniques to enhance your image editing skills. Join us on this creative journey, and let’s take your Photoshop game to the next level! Don’t forget to like, subscribe, and hit that notification bell to stay updated with our latest Photoshop tutorials and creative insights.
Adobe Photoshop Subscriptions https://amzn.to/3OLOYN5
Camera Deals https://amzn.to/44NDnUO
Canon R6 ii https://amzn.to/43NNGqn
Canon RF 50mm https://amzn.to/3rP1Vyb
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. Thank you for your support! #betterpix #photoshoptipsandtricks #photoshopvideo #photoshopediting #photoshopmanipulation #photoshopmagic #photshop_editing_pc #adobecameraraw #photographermistakes #photographyflaws #advancedphotoshop