Adobe Photoshop 2023 Classroom In A Book Step-by-StepThese are the step-by-step walk-throughs from the Adobe Photoshop CC 2023 Classroom in a Book.
- Introduction 0:00
- About selection and selection tools 0:17
- Content and edge-based selections 1:37
- Color-based selections 2:41
- Geometric Selections 3:14
- Freehand Selections 3:37
- Getting Started 4:28
- Using Cloud Documents 5:11
- Using the Magic Wand Tool 6:28
- Using the Quick Selection Tool 8:36
- Moving a selected area 10:15
- Using the Object selection tool 11:30
- Manipulating Selections 12:58
- Repositioning a selection marquee while creating it 13:20
- Moving a selection with the arrow keys 15:48
- Softening the Edges of a Selection 16:26
- Selecting with the lasso tools 18:40
- Rotating a Selection 21:09
- Selecting with the Magnetic Lasso Tool 21:51
- Selecting from a center point 24:08
- Resizing and copying a selection 25:06
- Moving and Duplicating a selection simultaneously 26:42
- Copy Selections with advanced options 28:02
- Cropping an image 29:28
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Make specific areas of an image active using selection tools.
- Reposition a selection marquee.
- Move, rotate, and duplicate the contents of a selection.
- Use keyboard-mouse combinations that save time and hand motions. Deselect a selection.
- Adjust the position of a selected area using the arrow keys.
- Add to and subtract from a selection.
- Use multiple selection tools to make a complex selection.
- Save your work as a Photoshop cloud document you can easily open in Photoshop on other devices, and for online collaboration.
ISBN-10: 0-13-796589-3 ISBN-13: 978-0-13-796589-2
Learn to create and edit images using Adobe Photoshop Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2023 release) uses real-world, project-based learning to cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. For beginners and experienced users alike, you can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Learn to: Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.