These are the step-by-step walk-throughs from the Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2023 release)
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- 1. Understand image resolution and size.
- 2. View and access files in Adobe Bridge.
- 3. Straighten and crop an image.
- 4. Adjust the tonal range of an image.
- 5. Use the Spot Healing Brush tool to repair part of an image.
- 6. Use the content-aware Patch tool to remove or replace objects.
- 7. Use the Clone Stamp tool to touch up areas.
- 8. Remove digital artifacts from an image.
- 9. Apply the Smart Sharpen filter to finish retouching photos. Purchasing this book includes valuable online extras.
Learn to create and edit images using Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2023 release) uses real-world, project-based learning to cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. For beginners and experienced users alike, you can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Learn to: Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.