In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
- Open image files in Adobe Photoshop.
- Select and use tools in the Tools panel.
- Set options for a selected tool using the options bar.
- Use various methods to zoom in to and out from an image.
- Select, rearrange, and use panels.
- Choose commands in panel and context menus.
- Open and use a panel in the panel dock.
- Undo actions to correct mistakes or to make different choices.
Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2023 release) ISBN-10: 0-13-796589-3 ISBN-13: 978-0-13-796589-2 Learn to create and edit images using Adobe Photoshop Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2023 release) uses real-world, project-based learning to cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. For beginners and experienced users alike, you can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Learn to: Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.