Adobe Photoshop 2023 Classroom In A Book Step-by-Step These are the step-by-step walk-throughs from the Adobe Photoshop CC 2023 Classroom in a Book.
- Introduction 0:00
- What Causes Red Eye in Photography 0:29
- Correcting Red Eye 0:59
- Brightening an Image Using Curves in Adjustment Panel 2:12
- Adjusting facial features with Liquify 4:07
- Blurring around a subject 6:51
- Creating a Panorama 9:13
- Expert Tips for Panoramic Photography 9:46
- Cropping and Straightening 12:10
- Adjusting Levels with Adjustment Layers 13:37
Purchasing the book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0137965893/… ISBN-10: 0-13-796589-3 ISBN-13: 978-0-13-796589-2
Learn to create and edit images using Adobe Photoshop Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2023 release) uses real-world, project-based learning to cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. For beginners and experienced users alike, you can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Learn to: Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.