These are the step-by-step walk-throughs from the Adobe Photoshop CC 2023 Classroom in a Book.
- Common Lens Correction Uses 0:00:00
- Correcting Image Distortion 1:16
- Lens Correction Filter Options 1:44
- Extending Depth of Field 4:03
- Depth of Field Explained 4:21
- Auto Blending for Focus Stacking 6:32
- Removing Objects using Content-Aware Fill 7:43
- Content-Aware Fill Options 12:27
- Extra Credit Transformations with the Content-Aware Move Tool 13:38
- Adjusting Perspective in an image 15:42
- Creating Quads to Define the Places of the Train 16:36
- Automatically Straighten Near Vertical Lines Button 19:03
- Advantages of a Photoshop Smart Object 20:05
Purchasing the book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/0137965893/… ISBN-10: 0-13-796589-3 ISBN-13: 978-0-13-796589-2
Learn to create and edit images using Adobe Photoshop Adobe Photoshop Classroom in a Book (2023 release) uses real-world, project-based learning to cover the basics and beyond, providing countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. For beginners and experienced users alike, you can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Classroom in a Book®, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, offers what no other book or training program does an official training series from Adobe, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.